TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All tickets purchased through Concerts for Carers will be subject to adherence to the T&Cs of the venue hosting the event that is being attended as well as the following T&Cs of Concerts for Carers.
- You are only allowed 1 account per member. Additional accounts will be blocked and removed.
- The registered member must be in attendance at the event, but they may use the additional ticket to take friends and family along as their guests.
- Each ballot entry is for a minimum of 2 tickets per transaction.
- If your tickets have been sent to you by post or via email please expect random ID checks at the event, conducted by the venue operator.
- All successful ballot applications will be subject to a non-refundable booking fee. (£5.00 for the first 2 tickets, additional tickets at £2.50 each.)
- No payment is taken for unsuccessful ballot applications.
- Please ensure you read all the information provided on confirmation emails and the ticket stock.
- It is a criminal offence to tout tickets obtained through Concerts for Carers. The Police will be notified if a member is caught doing so.
- Failure to attend an event without giving the Concert for Carers team sufficient notice will result in your account being suspended.
- To prevent fraud, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information after your registration so we can verify your tickets. If we suspect fraud, we may cancel any order or tickets and report this to Action Fraud, the police and your Line Manager.
- In most cases, members and their guests will be appreciative towards the Concerts for Carers team and their donors, but a minority are abusive and aggressive over the phone and via email. Please note that any abusive behaviour is not tolerated, this behaviour will result in their membership being terminated.
- If you are successful in a ballot you are notified by email and at that point, the non-refundable ballot admin fee is charged. You then have a period of time in which to either accept or reject the tickets. This is usually 48 hours but can often vary by event. Specific details on each claim period will be provided on your winners email. Once you accept your tickets you are then sent further details on how to claim and/or redeem your tickets. If you do not respond within the specified timeframe your tickets are automatically rejected. This allows us to then offer them out to those on the waiting list. Please note - if you choose to reject your tickets or your offer period auto-times out, the ballot win fee remains applicable.
Further details on the ballot process, tickets and charges can be found on the site FAQ's